sunny Forum Index sunny
fashion and shopping

guccikarenmillen 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moncler Nantes Women White Coat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sunny Forum Index -> moncler jackets and coats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gucci
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Moncler Nantes Women White Coat Reply with quote

Therefore, society is composed of infinite number of individuals, but society is not equal to the Moncler Jackets Women's of each individual. However, I still say, do not then the responsibility onto the community. Because everyone in the community, though not equal to the simple addition, but the society is derived from the sum of each individual to. Therefore, the bedrock lies not in society, "I" is the root of all.
Legend, Buddha was born the first sentence is: "Tenjho, overweening." But "I" word, not just referring to the Moncler Nantes Women White Coat himself, but rather refers to "we" in everyone. Correct understanding of this sentence should be: everyone is equal, everyone has their own cause and effect, do not get to do things by. Buddha never self-styled God or Lord, he put his consciousness, achievements and accomplishments, entirely due to their own efforts and wisdom. He also notices beings: a person's good and bad fortune, honor the success or failure, depends on the behavior of good and evil and their own efforts or not. No one can promote the "I" to heaven, nor can a person "I" into hell. Acura can not leave suffering and attain praise and music, just down to earth to spiritual cultivation, in order to make their own personal purification, sublimation, enjoy the peace of mind to make their own happiness.
A real person, not dependent on their parents a lifetime; can not be passive or semi-passive Moncler Jackets life; can not be the "evil society" dominated my life. So, I say: do not then the responsibility onto the community; not then the responsibility to education; not then blame the parents. Parents have the world be tolerant too much for their children; all "education" carrying heavy expectations; and this community, this large black glowing vat has long been too dark, stinks, do not want a trace ofevil and dirty throw into it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sunny Forum Index -> moncler jackets and coats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: