sunny Forum Index sunny
fashion and shopping

guccikarenmillen 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Qingcheng School's fragrance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sunny Forum Index -> moncler jackets and coats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gucci
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Qingcheng School's fragrance Reply with quote

Green cities and towns to reach nearly Moncler Parka Mens, a town, very quiet. Courtyard stay in Rome, while antique wind blowing from pavilion gap between. This wind has blown away all of the hustle and bustle of all, fame, success, power, money, and be swept away. Huadiao rely on the doors on the yard a new budding willow trees in the wind drift, like a friendly welcome, there is no break, not a farewell. But for a modern car's whistle sound from the ear flying, I tell here is Ming or Qing Dynasty. Night always come so suddenly, especially in such a small town. Twilight quickly diffuse through the roof tiles, swept over the yard of the weeping willow, I rely on submerged wooden doors. A small town surrounded by twilight, a guest of the people, the best option is to sleep. Sleeping in such a small town, is the fate, is warm, well-being.

But I can not sleep, always faintly smell the aroma of one kind of weird. Not flowers, not fragrant tree, not grassy, and familiar, more and more psychedelic. Even late at night in a dream, but also haunted by this scent. Willow branches, first discovered the dim light of the horizon. Town's early morning bird sings is broken.College, College, College. Qingcheng morning, the first scholar to think that a cherished College. A small town, a college, a dynasty, the ups and downs, what will be left behind? A scholar thousands of miles away, so vast a hit hit long period of standing in front of College. Qingcheng College, four leisurely archaic word, lay it on a plaque placed in front.

Plaque next door, has been stained a trace. Traces of stains and it does not matter, above the official script written with the eight characters is also clearly visible: "Jing in the made man, Park oak Zuoren." Eight characters, I do not know how many a scholar, Yi Mei fluttering, went from here, then from here out. Go into a college, but it is a world out. Has been an impression among the College should be in the mountains, like Yuelu College. The Qingcheng School, how to go on a vast hit hit the northwestern town of loess long? Questions like the dawn, as the town green, rose higher and higher. Diffuse over my head, swept over the lintel Qingcheng College, swept over the distance of the Loess Plateau, swept over the vast expanse of the sky. Qingcheng School's threshold is not Canada Goose Women Trillium Parka Summit Pink, gently heels, and they entered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sunny Forum Index -> moncler jackets and coats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: